Sunday, February 15, 2009

An On Time Post for Once!!

This is adorable Eva Bug at Christmas, she is getting so big!
This is my ENTIRE family. We finally have a picture of all of us together, left to right: Brandon, Dad, Shannon, Me, Logan, Eva, and Rachel. Unfortunately.. Mom is taking the picture, but I have lots of pictures with her in them too!! This was at my Uncle's cabin with like three feet of wonderful snow to play in!


Well, this week hasn't been too thrilling but I will post anyway because I am trying to form some sort of habit.. School was extra crazy because I had a test in every class that can have a test.. I had a biology and statistics test on the same day, then a Psychology quiz the next day. I know I did well in Psych, and I am sure I got an A in Stats, and actually did well in biology too! It was very nice to have the weekend free of stress because I had Skyler and Daniel come into town on Thursday night. I don't have school tomorrow, so I didn't have to worry about homework or anything while they were here.
We hung out a lot and just caught up on times missed. Friday was spent piled on our couch just talking and filling each other in on what has happened the last few months. I went to Chili's with Sky and Daniel Friday night while Laura was at work and we had a fun time joking around and telling stories. Saturday we (Laura, me, Sky, Daniel, and Shane) all took an adventure out to the Roseville Mall which is HUGE! We took like four hours just to walk around the mall, only going in a few stores. It was great fun to see all the stores down here and window shop. Saturday night we spent calmly at home watching movies and lazing around. Sunday morning Daniel and Sky left very early because they had to brave the storm to get home on time. It took them four and a half hours to get through Donner's Pass, usually an hour and half to two hours at the most. I spent all morning on my computer updating them with weather and traffic and making sure they were safe. They blew a tire in the pass, but made it out ok.
Saturday morning I got to plan with Jacob, the guy Laura is dating, to plan a special surprise for Laura for Valentine's Day. He came over to our house before he went to work and put a dozen roses in her car for her to find. I came out and opened the car for him and talked to him a bit. It was so cool to see the surprise on Laura's face when she found the flowers in her car. It sure was tricky! I have been plotting behind her back for a few weeks now helping him out in deciding what to do and how to do it. It was a very cute idea and I was happy to help!
I have been trying to squeeze in hours at work this last week because not many were given to me to begin with, and with no school it will be nice to get in an extra day to work! This week is Eva's birthday and she is going to be one! I can't believe it has already been a year since she was born.. I remember the day like it was yesterday! Well, this next week is filled with school and work and I will hopefully stay on top of things and post next Sunday. Until then, Arrivederci!

No comments: