Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ah Finally to April!

First picture. Destiny taking pictures of me with a random flower.
I love the soft light. I love this picture.



Such a cute picture. And my hair looks awesome (this is how
I had it done for Prom too) He's adorable.


Cute picture of both of us. So natural and perfectly posed.


This is what you get when you tell us to pull a face.
I was laughing so hard. It was great fun!


I am in love with the sepia pictures. This one is so relaxed
and looks so normal. Sigh, such a cute kid.


The first day of April my friend Destiny took pictures of me and Bryce. She did my hair all pretty and then took a bunch of pictures. She says she does it for her friends that are dating. It was such a blast to come up with poses and stuff to do for each picture. I posted a few of them, but there's about 100 and it would take a very long time to get them all on the blog!

April is the month of Prom and Bryce asked me. He said that he had been planning on it since we first met because I had never been asked to a dance before. I didn't know that so it took me by complete surprise! I'm lucky his parents like me because they don't want him to go to two dances with the same girl, but he got to go to Sweethearts and Prom with me! I totally trashed his room to answer him back and it was hilarious. I had Heather come help me, and his older sister chipped in too. I put shredded newspaper all over his room and chocolate too. He's still finding newspaper!

Thus far in the month the most exciting thing was Prom. I got to perform in the assembly and we did a hip hop dance that we learned last summer. It was so fun and it looked so awesome! I got to be in the front a lot and it was great to show off what I can do and to perform in front of my school. I will never get sick of performing for crowds! I got my nails done for Prom and I got acrylic nails. I've never had them before and they've been cool to experiment with. I like them.

Prom day started well because both Bryce and I went to the temple together. We went to the batting cages, just us two. I hit a fast pitch softball and hitting it made my arm ring. The vibration was killer! The second or third ball hit my hand, but I didn't want to be a pansy so I just ignored it and kept hitting. I looked at it after I was done and my ring was totally obliterated. It had a pink stone in it and the stone was gone and it was formed at a sideways oval around my finger. It hurt like no other and I was so sad that it was no longer because my dad had bought it for me last Christmas. It had a lot of memories. I had to go home and have dad cut it from my finger. It left two scratches and a blood blister. I have a scar now and the blood blister is still there. We went to a park and joined the rest of the group for games. We played ultimate frisbee and kickball. I had so much fun and was so excited to get out because it was such a pretty day. I played barefoot and was better than I expected to be at kickball. I had Destiny do my hair and then we all met up again for dinner. Little did we know, that our entire group had gotten sunburned from playing outside that day. It was funny to look around because most of the people were red. We went to the Garden on the top of the Joseph Smith Building downtown. The roof opened to let in the warm air and it was all windows. There was a gorgeous sunset. We went to the dance and partied our hearts out, then headed to a church afterwards to watch a movie. I changed into comfortable clothes and immediately fell asleep on Bryce. I was exhausted because I had been up since 5:30 that morning. I was so comfortable, and I was out cold. Bryce said that he had been talking to me for about a minute when he finally woke me up by getting out from under me. I was so dazed and confused and he was teasing me because I was so tired. It was funny though. I got to wear my dress to church the next day and my hair was still all pretty. I was, however, fighting sleep all through church.

After prom I got to thinking of my relationship with Bryce. We had been dating for about 4 months and I decided I was ready for a serious relationship. I took Bryce up to South Mountain where we had been locked out that overlooked Provo and talked to him about it. He was all for it and I was happy to get it off my chest. I had been thinking about it since Prom. It's been so strange to say that I finally have a boyfriend, but it feel so fabulous every time I get to claim him as mine. He's such an amazing person and brings out the best in me. He has helped me through hard times and has been there for me to lean on. He always has good advice and can always cheer me up. I have never had anyone like him and I realized that who I dated in the past were mistakes. No one has ever treated me with the respect that he has for me. I am so fortunate to have met him and I never would have thought of us being together. I am so lucky.

We had a date last week and we made cars with cardboard boxes, then watched a 'drive in movie' as a big group. It was great to be with friends and to have a good time.

April has been focusing on AP tests because the first two weeks of May are AP test weeks. I am taking the Calculus and English Language and Composition tests. We have been doing lots of practice tests and have been preparing as best as we can for the tests. I took another practice Calculus one yesterday and I am confident that I did well. I have one on the 7th and 14th of May. It's been lots of studying this month!

I am now caught up and will update this every Sunday afternoon. At least, that's the goal.

No comments: